I want to thank datingbitch onlinedatingjournal.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Reader Appreciation Award. Also a big thanks to all of you who follow my blog. Dating Bitch’s posts are always a joy to read, even when she is having to deal with her haters. I’m not sure why she has haters, as there is nothing to hate. Her posts are filled with passion, emotion, and eroticism. She tells it like it is – the good, the bad and ugly, which is refreshing to say the least, as the dating world is a messy place.
I’m just getting back from vacation so I’m a little late in responding to datingbitch’s nomination.
Now my for nominations for the Reader Appreciation Award are…Drum roll please…
This is but a mere sample of the many great blogs I follow. Check them out, as I think you’ll enjoy them too.
1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2.What is your favorite animal? Australian Shepherds
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Diet Coke
4. Facebook or Twitter? Both
5. Favorite pattern? Squares.
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving
7. Favorite number? 17
8. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
9. Favorite flower? Roses
10. What is your passion? Learning new things
For those bloggers who would like to participate in the Reader Appreciation Award here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.